Friday 24 October 2008

Can't Catch Casper




Well, nothing really exciting or funny has happened to me as of late, but I did attempt to go ghost hunting 2 nights ago... and I DID go ghost hunting. I just didn't find anything. I had a sudden urge to do this the day of (it was a Wednesday) and I spent about 4 hours doing research online and putting together a list of directions to get from one spot to the next, and it was ALL planned out perfectly. So around 8pm my friend calls me and says "oh, we're going to Froebel bar to have some drinks and blah blah blah" and I replied with, "No you're not dude, you're coming fuckin ghost hunting with me tonight". So he asked the dude he was with if he wanted to go ghost hunting, and of course he wanted to... he just didn't sound all that thrilled.
WHATEVER, we went. Most of the places were either impossible to get into, or the directions were wrong. I will try again in the coming weeks. There's this house that's supposedly really haunted in Westminster. I will go.


2 comments:

Ross said...

Ghost hunting in Dudleyville, CT will happen when you return... IN THE COLD

gregjet said...

YES!!