Sunday 26 October 2008

Come on and SLAM , and welcome to the JAM

I'm sitting in the school Library surrounded by snakes. Contemplating reading a book. I'm really thirsty though, because I'm eating a chocolate bar. I went to a concert last night. A dude in my dorm offered to let me go with him because he had an extra ticket. The first band was a sort of folk-duo type thing. They were great live, but I'm not really into the recordings they have. The other band was sort of strange, but one of the two female lead singers was this blonde (maybe half Hispanic) girl with tattoos who I fell in love with immediately. I can't remember the name of either band... but the one with the girl was from America. And I tried to talk to one of the girls in the band before they played (she was at their merch table) by saying "Hey! I'm from America too!" She said "cool" and continued selling her £10 t-shirts (fucking rip-off, didn't buy anything from her). Honestly, what a bitch. If my band was in London and some American came up to me and tried to be nice by saying that he/she was from America I'd be so stoked! But I get "cool". What the fuck? I should have said "Oh yeah? You know what else is cool? I listened to your band on youtube today and you play stupid, shitty music and you suck. I got this ticket for free and I hope your plane crashes before your next European tour stop you rich motherfuckers."
Yeah... that would have made me feel better about the whole situation

1 comment:

Ross said...

you should've heckled their set, and then left a rubber snake on their tour bus / van whatever as a(n) (un-)friendly reminder of who they really are